Here’s the mixtape we’ve all been waiting for!
Here’s another leak while we wait for Big Sean’s Finally Famous Vol. 3 to drop later this week!
Download: Big Sean – “Meant To Be”
Big Sean’s highly anticipated mixtape will be dropping next week! Mean while, check out the tracklist! Also, XXL forgot to include “Fat Raps Remix” on the tracklist.
1. Final Hour (Produced by Don Cannon and Nick Kage)
2. Meant To Be (Produced by DJ Spinz)
3. What U Doin’ (Bullshittin’) (Produced by The Olympicks)
4. Money & Sex feat. Bun B (Produced by No I.D.)
5. Five Bucks (5 On It) feat. Chip Tha Ripper & Curren$y
6. High Rise (Produced by Don Cannon)
7. Crazy (Produced by The Olympicks)
8. Home Town (Produced by Eliseo of Treal)
9. Supa Dupa Lemonade
10. My Clost Sayitainttone (Produced by Key Wane)
11. Too Fake feat. Chiddy (Produced by Xaphoon Jones)
12. Fuck My Opponent feat. Tyga (Produced by Trillionz)
13. Made feat. Drake (Produced by WrighTrax)
14. Ambigious feat. Mike Posner (Produced by Clinton Sparks)
15. Memories (Produced by Key Wane)
16. Bonus Track
Although this was shot over 2 years ago, it is still one of our favorite Big Sean joints ever.
Big Sean spends a few minutes to talk about the new album, Kanye West’s “Last Call,” and more.
So many Big Sean tracks out lately! Not complaining at all. Perajok just dropped this one off of Big Sean’s Finally Famous V.3 mixtape. *UPDATE* Big Sean just tweeted that the tracks leaked today are unofficial and will NOT be on the mixtape or album.
Download: Big Sean – “What I Do”
Wooooooooooooo!!! Big Sean collabs with fellow Detroit artist and longtime friend Pat Piff on this one. The cuts on the chorus are ridiculous. Finally Famous Vol.3: B.I.G out any minute now! *UPDATE* Big Sean just tweeted that the tracks leaked today are unofficial and will NOT be on the mixtape or album.
Download: Big Sean ft. Pat Piff – “I Go Hard”